A group of friends that enjoy making tags, and siggies for snagging, tags made to request. All are welcomed ~ whether you make tags or not.

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in

Share | 

QOTD for Aug. 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: QOTD for Aug. 29   Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:12 pm

Name the most embarrassing moment from your children when they were young.  If you don't have children, name something from your childhood.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 29   Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:15 am

I had 3 children so my life was filled with embarrassing moments, but naming just one would have to be when my son was about 3, before the seat belt laws, he was standing next to me in the seat at a red light. A pickup with a couple of guys pulled into the lane on my passenger side. I was aware of the truck and glanced over and the driver simply smiled. I figured he thought my baby boy was cute in his little jeans and boots. My son didn't. He walked his little self to the window..(no ac, window was down) and hollered in his meanest 3 year old voice "Hey you, don't be smiling at my momma!" The men cracked up and I wanted to drop through the seat. I made my son sit down next to me and he crossed his arms and watched those guys until the light changed. Thank goodness I was turning left and they went straight. 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 29   Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:05 am

When my daughter was about 4 years old we walking in a department store.  She was very friendly as a child.  She walked up to this man while I was buy looking at something.  In a very loud but sweet voice she asked the man, "Are you my daddy?"  I was not married.  Needless to say, I whisked her away with a very red face lol

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 29   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:09 am

When my youngest son was 3 I was at the check out at the grocery store he saw a fire truck he could not pronounce truck so he yelled out fire ( can't type the word but you get the jest of what he said. )

the people behind me were laughing so hard but my face was red as a tomato. Kids say the darndest things.

QOTD for Aug. 29
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics Utopia 2 :: General Board :: General Board-
Jump to: