A group of friends that enjoy making tags, and siggies for snagging, tags made to request. All are welcomed ~ whether you make tags or not.

HomePortalPublicationsRegisterLog in

Share | 

QOTD for Aug. 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: QOTD for Aug. 25   Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Have you ever ordered something but when you got the order was wrong or you did not get it?  What did you do to resolve the issue?

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 25   Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:36 am

I've had it happen in restaurants before and I've always told the waitress nicely that it was wrong. And fast foods have jipped me out of stuff, but I don't make a trip back out; usually they just forget my fries.  No
Back to top Go down
DiannePE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 25   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:42 am

Fast food foul-ups are rampant here. I will call them and let them know or (if I catch it before leaving the parking lot) I will go back in. If it happens twice in a row...I never use that place again. I have usually gotten what I ordered when ordering stuff online (I use Amazon or Walmart online). However I ordered a tv from Best Buy online and within a year it wouldn't turn on so I contacted customer service about how to get it repaired and found out that model was not supposed to be sold in the US and to repair it I had to sent it to South America and all costs would be on me. Hmmmm. That wasn't mentioned in the ad. So now I buy electronics and small appliances in person only. And buy the insurance.
Back to top Go down
Janeane

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 25   Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:03 am

My husband doesn't like mayo on his burger, they usually forget that and put it on. We return the order and ask for another.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 25   Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 am

it has happened to me a couple of times when I have ordered tubes.  Have not gotten them so I stop doing business with that company

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 25   Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:11 pm

KFC always jipps out of 2 pieces of chicken at the drive through I now count the pieces before I leave the window.

PostSubject: Re: QOTD for Aug. 25   Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:26 pm

I had bought a pressure cooker last year on Amazon and after I had it I saw a nice rack I wanted to put in the bottom of it when I cooked something so I ordered it, but I never got it. I sent Amazon a message telling them but I never did receive it. I never bothered with it again. But all the other things I have bought on Amazon I have always received.
Back to top Go down

QOTD for Aug. 25
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Graphics Utopia 2 :: General Board :: General Board-
Jump to: